7 Day Sleep Apnea Relief
1. Food Allergy/Sensitivities, no alcohol in evening
Do BED Diet
2. Environmental Control of Bedroom – National Allergy Supply www.NationalAllergy.com
3. Facial rinse/sinus flush –
1. Plug sink
2. Tablespoon of salt
3. Fill with hot water
4. Test water with chin first before immersing face – DON’T BURN YOURSELF!
Ease into water when comfortable for your face.
5. Immerse your face (nose, eyes, mouth, cheeks) up to your
ear line in hot water.
6. Hold for 5 seconds, lift out, blow nose in tissue
7. Repeat dip x 5
4. Vitamin C 1000-3000 mg 3 x day (reduce if loose stools)
Vitamin D 5000 IU
Culturelle (probiotic) 1-2 per day
6. Treat infections – underlying sinus or gut infections (physician)
7. Fix structural abnormalities in the upper sinuses (physician)
*****SPECIAL DISCOUNT COUPON CODE [BEAN515] for “Kirk’s 21 Day
Program for Healthy Living” (E-Course)
– Go to HealthyLivingforBusyPeople.com
– Click on “Add To Cart” Put in Coupon Code in empty box and hit “Apply”
– If you like the discount price hit “Check Out” and continue with ordering
– If not close page and enjoy the video and health tips.
*****NOTE: This special price does not include the Bonus in website ad
for a free signed copy of Kirk’s book “Staying Healthy in the Fast Lane”
with Kirk’s “Best Of” CD. This book is included as PDF file in this E-Course.
Be and Stay Well,