Kirk Hamilton is an author, health educator and practicing physicians assistant of more than 33 years specializing in nutrition, prevention, integrative and lifestyle medicine. Kirk passionately spreads the message of disease prevention by lifestyle as the best medicine, and, the approach most needed to combat spiraling healthcare costs and the chronic disease epidemic.
Kirk teaches health promotion through a wide variety of educational channels including:
- Kirk’s CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Author of the book “Staying Healthy in the Fast Lane“
- Kirk’s Healthy Living Tips Health Letter
- “Staying Healthy Today Show” Podcasts
- Creator of Kirk’s 21 Day Healthy Living Program for Busy People
- Creator of Kirk’s 21 Day Healthy Living Program for Business Travelers
- Author and creator of the E-Book and Course, “Kirk’s 21 Day PowerAging Program for Business Travelers
- Staying Healthy Today Show (You Tube)
- Sloppy Vegan Cooking Show (Podcast, iTunes)
- The Sloppy Vegan Cooking Show (You Tube)
- Staying Healthy Today (Podcasts)
- Expert Interviews – Researchers/physicians doing cutting nutrition and prevention research (print on web)
- Expert Pearls – over 1500 nutrition and prevention potential treatment protocols and…
- Public speaking on real healthcare reform by creating incentives to stay well versus waiting for disease to occur and reimbursing for more capital intensive disease care.