Fibromyalgia 10 Things You Can Do! (That Work!)
1. Eat of the BED Diet (Basic Elimination Diet) – a low allergy food list to use as a shopping list. Eat as whole, non-processed and organic if possible foods off this list for 2-4 weeks. Foods can cause inflammation and pain.
2. Take probiotics which help normalize the gut immune system and reduce inflammation.
3. Vitamin D3 5000-10000 IU per day. Get your blood level checked 2-4 weeks later. If no vitamin D level can be obtained with 5000 IU per day can be taken daily.
4. A good B complex 50-100 mg for each vitamin. Helps with sugar metabolism, nerve function and energy production.
5. Vitamin B1 600-1800 mg per day orally. May take 100 mg IM (intramuscular ly) every 4 to 7 days. Equals large oral doses effectiveness. Do under doctor’s supervision. Share abstract. This therapy is not due to a blood deficiency but intracellular one. Blood levels of vitamin B1 do not correlate.
(See additional abstracts below)
6. Magnesium 200-600 mg (chelate, aspartate, glycinate, citrate, oxide) per day. Cut back if loose stools. Important in many enzyme reactions in the body, helps relax smooth muscle and improves energy production.
7. Coenzyme Q10 – ubiquinol 200 mg 2 x day with foods (with fatty meal).
8. Gentle movement daily – “light” Tai Chi, Yoga, walking, bicycling unless you feel worse the next day. Then reduce the dose.
You can speak to Kirk Hamilton PA-C Monday thru Friday 8-9 A.M. at Health Associates the medical clinic he works at (916-489-4400).
Abstracts on Chronic Diseases, Fatigue , Pain and Vitamin B1
Thiamine and spinocerebellar ataxia type 2.
Prescription 2000 Inc.- A health education company committed to the prevention and reversal of chronic diseases by lifestyle.
Kirk Hamilton’s Websites: Presription2014.com KirksPowerAging.com
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter – Kirk’s PowerAging Tips
“Staying Healthy in the Fast Lane” book by Kirk Hamilton –
(U.S.), (Foreign), (Mexico – Canada)
Kirks 21 Day PowerAging Program for Business Travelers (E-Book and Course)
Kirk Hamilton Author Facebook
Staying Healthy Tools (Products and Services)
Prescription 2000 Animal-Free Dietary Supplements – 4 basic dietary supplements (Multivitamin/Mineral, Bone Support and Glucosamine Powder and Capsules) that are manufactured with no animal products in the processing or in the starting materials.
Kirk Hamilton’s CV: